- Modulation Modes: 12.5 kHz C4FM Digital, Conventional FM
- Thanks to AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function, the DR-1X Repeater automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM Digital or FM,
and retransmits the signal using the preset communication mode (AUTO/ FIX - VD, V FR, D FR, or FM).
- 3.5-inch Full Color Touch Panel Operation
- Extremely Reliable, High RF Output Power: 50 W/20 W/5 W
- Front Panel Microphone Connector provided for Use in Repeater Transmitter Testing, and Enables Use as a Base Station
- Built-in Large-Size Monitor Speaker with Front Panel Volume Control
- 19" Rack Mount Available
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Signaling Feature
- ID Announcement Feature (The optional FVS-2 is required)
- Rear Panel Control I/O port is connectable with the "S-COM 7330" Repeater Controller
- WIRES-X Connectivity is Ready (Optional HRI-200 is required) *NEW!
*WIRES-X Connectivity is available with the Firmware Version 1.10D or thereafter, and not with Version 1.00.
We can certainly provide you with any necessary information and tools for the Firmware Update from the version 1.00 to 1.10D, but due to its technical nature,
we strongly recommend that our our Service Centre pefroms the installation procedure. In addition, the customers of the DR-1X with firmware version 1.00 should
fully understand the following limitations of the WIRES-X Connectivity function of the DR-1X before having their repeater beeing updated to version 1.10D.
- When the DR-1X in the WIRES-X mode, the DB-15 connector is disabled. It would not be possible to have the external controller and the HRI-200 connected to
the repeater at the same time.
- PC must be powered on and connected to the DR-1X running the WIRES-X PC Software, all the time at the Repeater Site.
Our recommendation is to set the remote node with our mobile radios that interfaces RF remotely with the DR-1X repeater, to avoid such limitations. For more
detailed information, please contact our Technical Support Department.
- DC Power Cord with Fuse
- Spare Fuse 15 A
- PC Connection Cable SCU-20
- Case Legs (4pcs)
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Card
Frequency Ranges: RX/TX : 144 to 146 MHz, 430 to 440 MHz
Channel Steps: 5/6.25 kHz
Circuit Type: Double Conversion Super-Heterodyne
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
Power Output: 50 W/20 W/5 W
Case Size(W x H x D): 482 x 88 x 380 mm w/o Knob and Connector
Weight (approx.): 8.8 kg
Qty in Master Carton: 1
Warranty: 3 Years