The TNC3 builds upon the success of the TNC2 form factor, but offers a whole new class of performance. The TNC3 presents a number of significant new features and enhancements.
- Bluetooth 4.2 support (dual-mode EDR/LE)
- USB serial port
- DCD and TX indicator LEDs
- More powerful DSP and modem
- Higher dynamic range ADCs and DACs
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Input amplifier for improved input level matching across a wider range of radios
- Optimized for packet radio
- 900mAh rechargeable battery lasts for 2 full days
The TNC3 is our first TNC designed for both APRS and general packet use.
This tiny KISS packet modem is battery powered and can run for 48 hours of continuous use. Small and lightweight, the TNC measures 80x42x15mm (3.1x1.6x0.6") and weighs in at just 48g (1.75oz).
What you will need:
- Cable(s) to connect the TNC to your radio(s)
- A micro-USB cable to charge the TNC and a standard USB port cable of 500mA output.